Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ashley's Monthly Bake Sale - March

Hello loves!! I know...I've been a bad little blogger. I sowwy! So let me just start off by saying that March's cupcake of the month was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And just what were these amazing cupcakes, you ask? Chocolate Chip Cookie & Brownie cupcakes. That's right...a brownie topped with a chocolate chip cookie topped with a little kiss of buttercream frosting. I found this recipe at 52 Cupcakes one day & had a brilliant idea to make them my C.o.t.M. They were super easy to make & so so so yummy! Everyone at work raved about them. My mom's boss has already put in an order for 2 dozen for Easter, & my coworkers husband came to the office to tell me how much he loved them. There's nothing better than having people love what I bake!




Not the best picture, but just look at that moist browniness!!

No comments: