Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mini Cupcakes Everywhere!

This past Friday I had the pleasure of being a part of an annual business women's luncheon here in town. I was asked to set up a booth for my cake business & pass out samples & info to the women that attended. Well let me just tell you...I make 8 dozen mini cupcakes plus a fake 10" cake for the event. Now you want to know how many cupcakes I gave away? Maybe a dozen. Seriously! On the plus side...I did hand out a bunch of my business cards & several of my price sheets. Now it's just a matter of sitting back & waiting for the phone to ring. Keep your fingers crossed!!


Here are 6 dozen of the mini cupcakes that I made...
And a close-up of the cupcakes...
This is actually a fake cake. (The "cake" part is foam, but the icing is real.)

No comments: